Welcome to Pediatric Potentials!
We look forward to meeting you and your child. If possible, please complete the following before your first visit:
- Obtain a doctor’s prescription stating ‘OT evaluation and possible treatment.’ This can be faxed to 582-4148 or bring it with you to your child’s first appointment.
- Please collect any relevant medical, school, or therapy reports, copy and bring with you to your child’s first appointment.
- Please complete and submit online the following forms prior to your first appointment:
- New Patient Information Online Form (for patients age 4+)
- New Infant/Toddler Information Online Form (for patients aged 0-3)
- Release of Medical Records
- Send Insurance Card Images (if not submitted already)
Referring Physician Offices- please submit this online form for patient referrals
For your appointments please make sure your child is comfortably dressed and is wearing sneakers.
- Each therapy session is 45 minutes or 1 hour
- Therapy sessions are catered to the client’s goals.
- Each treatment is creative and fun and changes depending on the needs of the client.
Insurance, Billing and Reimbursement
Pediatric Potentials is a preferred provider with all major insurances. We also bill Medicaid and CHIP. We accept all credit cards for any private payment or co-pay.